In order to get the most out of your corporate identity, it is important that every employee applies it in the same way. For many organisations, getting and keeping a handle on the consistent application of their corporate identity represents a challenge. The EMP Brand Portal makes frequently used corporate identity documents readily accessible. Users can easily download, compile and design marketing materials online, as well as publish them on social media or share them with others.
EMP Brand Portal
Dynamic marketing collateral
The EMP Brand Portal is designed for all your marketing collateral. You will have your own online environment where you can design, share or order in-store materials, flyers, posters, advertisements, business cards, brochures and more. The integrated image library means that you can get hold of all of the images featured in the corporate identity, at any time and from anywhere. This creates even greater consistency across the visual identity.
Our webshop functionality makes standard items available. This is especially handy for your corporate identity materials such as stationary, brochures and promotional gifts.
Our Brand Portal gives you access to up-to-date corporate identity guidelines and offers the possibility of managing your corporate identity elements – such as logos, fonts and icons – in a permanent location. Our integrated image library gives you direct access to all of your images.
For the retail, hospitality and catering sectors, among others, we offer a range of automated solutions that make it possible to publish large quantities of visual material through either a link or by uploading an Excel, CSV or XML file. These can subsequently be made available at a centralised/decentralised level for further use. An ideal solution for the automated mock-up of in-store materials, shelf labels, menus and promotional materials.
For those clients operating internationally, we offer our portal in English, French and German. Other languages can also easily be added.
A software solution is worthless if it doesn’t communicate with the systems around it.
The Connect plug-in structure of our software enables various systems to communicate with one another in different ways.
- OCI purchasing systems
- MIS and ERP systems
- Production systems
- PIM systems and Image libraries
- Logistics systems
- Custom workflows within our systems
- Single Sign-On connections
- Custom connections
can be developed.
We offer the option of assigning a supervisor for each user. This means that every order can be approved or rejected
Our file verification tool even allows PDF files to be uploaded and verified. Providing instant feedback to the user, this verification avoids retrospective checks and prevents orders being placed that cannot be produced. The system checks for fonts, resolution, colour usage, dimensions and bleed.
Complete chain management
In combination with the EMP Print management service, we offer the perfect solution for full chain management: from design and brand management tools to fulfilment and logistics for your campaign or project.
- Gain and retain control of consistent application of your corporate identity.
- View order status, progress and deadlines of activities and projects.
- Stock control: up-to-date stock information
- Centralised purchasing
- Shorter time-to-market: ability to respond to developments sooner and reduced lead time on campaigns and projects. Perform quick updates to materials and collateral
- High quality and flexibility with InDesign templates
- Cloud-based service, no administration or complex hardware, always up-to-date
- Users create visual material: less dtp/studio work, fewer rounds of amends
- Re-use of materials: lower production costs for new materials
- Faster and cheaper introduction and implementation of new brands or a new corporate ID